Free advice - Sort out those debts in time for Xmas

Posted By:
Date:

The credit crunch is affecting so many of us - if all your money is disappearing on interest charges, and you are struggling to pay your rent or mortgage, why not let me help you restructure your finances, reduce your monthly payments & hopefully get the majority of your debt written off?

My name is Claire I work as part of a team that I consider to be the very best in financial services. This enables me to find the BEST solutions for YOUR circumstances. Whether you are a tenant or a home-owner, if you owe between £3,000 and £200,000 on credit cards and unsecured loans I can help

Just to clarify:
My advice is 100% FREE to you. Depending on your circumstances I may refer you to a charity, or I may refer you onto a highly experienced & professional Debt Management Company, or an Insolvency Practitioner. Most importantly, from my experience, it will be the best organisation to help with your situation. If there are fees involved they are likely to be included into your reduced monthly payment (which will be only what you can afford). None of my partner Companies are interested in making your problem worse.
Call on Freephone 0800 046 1896

Messages In This Thread